Gym 707 is a new offering in the fitness space, which is owned and run by some of the most experienced and respected leaders in the industry. Our focus is on small group training but with the flexibility to make use of other training zones, such as;
- Free Weights
- Pin & Plate loaded strength
We want to create a culture in our facility that inspires both staff and members alike to be a better version of themselves! We want our facility to be a 2nd home to the Inner West community, and in order to do this we need a team of SUPERSTAR TRAINERS!! After all, it’s our people that are most important to our success.
Gym 707 will be a family of like-minded people, working together to make the health & fitness journey enjoyable! We are COMMITTED to our members, and will do whatever it takes to help them achieve a fitter, healthier lifestyle through mind & body.
We are looking for the best trainers in the industry. We want people who live and breathe fitness, and well and truly walk the walk. You must be passionate about helping people achieve their goals, driven to succeed and confident in your ability to grow a successful PT business. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!!
Why be a Trainer with Gym 707?
- Charge your own rates
- This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Gym 707 family from day 1, working in the heart of the vibrant, fast paced, health focused community of Rozelle!
- You will love working with us! A flexible, enjoyable working environment, with brand new, state of the art fitness facilities at your disposal.
- Our rent-based model allows you the freedom to be your own boss, with tiered phases starting at $0 rent to get yourself established.
- The opportunity to increase your exposure to our members by running small group training classes.
- Career development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Free gym membership and access to our awesome facilities.
What we need from you:
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- ABN, registration and insurance cover
- A willingness to work hard, and be committed to the Gym 707 Brand
- Career focus - we want to assist committed PTs in realising their long-term potential
- 2+ years experience as a PT desirable, but not essential