We currently have an exciting opportunity for 5 x full time Lifeguard positions to join the Aquatics team across Canterbury/Bankstown.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Pool Lifeguards who are committed to providing excellent customer service and join a dedicated team across our Aquatic and Fitness Centres.
You will supervise the delivery of our water and land based programs to a range of customers, including children and adults who use our facilities on a daily basis.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Certificate.
- Apply First Aid Certificate.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Experience in the use of various pool equipment and basic maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of WHS and Risk Management practices in an aquatic and fitness environment.
- Effective complaints handling experience and conflict resolution skills.
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
- Current Class C NSW Driver Licence.
- Pre-employment medical clearance.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Located in Bankstown/Canterbury
- Flexible work practices (opportunity to earn additional time off)
- Access to health and wellbeing programs (In house remedial Massages, discounted gym membership, etc.)
- Access to further training and development
- Work for an award winning organisation that will truly value your input
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted online by clicking the 'Apply' button below and creating a login using your email address. Please provide a current CV and a covering letter addressing each of the Essential Criteria listed above.
Applications close on Monday 25th November 2019
For more information, please contact Shane Demir (Acting Team Leader) on 0425 265 026 or Ian Lee (Duty Manager) on 9789 9302 .
Canterbury Bankstown Council prides itself on being a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with a disability or culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/city-of-canterbury-bankstown